sábado, 25 de enero de 2014

Drunken Ballad

"Heya, beautiful, are you alone?"
Smiling, while his drunken eyes try to saw under my shirt
"No dear" - I said -
I'm never alone.
Turn back and look for a lighter on my purse.
Do you need some fire?
He said.
"That's the only reasone I will love to going to hell"
So I started to play with my cigarrette and his hands.

If your heart is sore just add some more rum to your coke
and please try and forget, and do not use some of caine.
If your life is a mess, don't sit back and regret, just chill out and pretend.

He asked me by my life, my goals, and my dreams... Like he would care.
So I act like a lady, and tried not to show that I knew from beginning that this was not that kind of stories.
We laugh, and we drink, we shared a little kiss and drink a couple more.

He said "Are you alone?"
I've never been before, however the night it's tuning cold
I told him my friend, the Old Tom, was waiting me at home alone...

If your heart is sore just add some more ron to your coke
and please try and forget, and do not use some of caine.
If you're feeling alone, get lost in a crowd and smile.
The only way for being safe it's to scared them enough so they can see you in pain.

--- To continue
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario